To provide support for students identified as EAL; the role will include assessment, intervention, leading and managing community languages and in-class support.
• Assess EAL pupils and identify support based on need
• Create and maintain an active EAL register
• Host EAL coffee mornings
• Collaborate with teachers and plan successful implementation of strategies for progress
• Deliver pupil conference slides
• Deliver whole school, departmental and individual training where applicable
• Lead on best practice in EAL through on-going professional development
As an educational trust, Future Academies is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of all children and young people. Therefore, the trust expects all members of staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. To this end, both an ‘Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service’ check and a ‘Barred List’ check will be required for this role.