Inherited from the 450 years of education excellence from Harrow School, UK, Asia International School Limited (AISL) has over 20 years of experience in education, opening international schools in Bangkok (in 1998), Beijing (in 2005), Hong Kong (in 2012) and Shanghai (in 2016).
Harrow International School (HIS) and Harrow Innovation Leadership Academy (HILA) Haikou is a key project for the Hainan government as they transform Haikou into an international education hub. Harrow Haikou is the first world-renowned educational brand in the Province and will transform concepts of high quality education across the region.
Strategically located in Jiangdong District at the north of Jiangdong Avenue and south side of Linhai Third Road, Harrow Haikou will provide K-12 international and bilingual education for foreign and local day and boarding students. Both schools are planned to open in September 2020 with a maximum capacity of 1,800 students. The first phase of student admission will target children age 2 –13 (kindergarten to Year 9/ Grade 8).
We are seeking high performing Head of Early Years Centre commencing in September 2020. Successful applicants are offered two year renewable contracts with highly competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions.
We welcome applications from the UK state and independent sector as well as from those working internationally. Opportunities to work with our boarders may be available.
Please apply for this vacancy if you meet the following requirements
· Appropriate degree, with UK PGCE, or other teaching qualification giving QTS
· Minimum 2 years senior leadership experience
· Familiarity with the National Curriculum of England
· Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
· A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
· Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
· Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
· Previous experience working with students for whom English is not their first language
· A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
· A clean International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC) or police check (for applicants who have never worked in UK) and no question regarding suitability to work with children
How to apply
· Please click on the 'Apply' button below or email your CV to email@example.com mentioning 'EYCleader' in the subject. I am able to provide you with a job description and candidate pack.
The safeguarding of our students is at the core of all that we do. All appointments are conditional on:
· Acceptable police checks (or equivalent) from the country of origin and from all countries in which you have worked
· Appropriate references from your current and previous employer, corroborated by personal phone calls made to each referee
Leadership for a better world