West Thames College is one of the most exciting and successful colleges of further and higher education in London and our vibrant campuses in Isleworth and Feltham have some of the best facilities in the country.
We have a reputation for giving excellent support to our diverse student population. Staff are well supported within a culture of continuous professional development and are encouraged to take on new and more senior roles within the college. Facilities across our campuses in Isleworth and Feltham are state-of-the art with good public transport links and free staff parking.
We are a values-based and highly inclusive college, serving a vibrant and diverse area, and making a positive contribution to wider social and economic agendas. We offer courses from pre-entry through to Higher Education, Apprenticeship and Traineeship programmes to meet the skills needs of our
The purpose of the post is:
1. Working closely with key stakeholders, develop a vision for the continued development of IT Services and the Print Room, and provide leadership and management to the teams managed to realise the vision.
2. Ensure that an efficient and effective digital infrastructure is provided, meeting the operational requirements of the business, with maximum availability and speed of response in line with College policies and strategic objectives.
3. Create a culture within the team and College, ensuring this develops the College’s Information, Communications and Print systems in a responsive way.
4. Provide a responsive service to a range of users, including students, staff (curriculum and support), governors and visitors.
5. Champion a customer focused service approach.
West Thames College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.