Repton School Dubai is seeking an outstanding Head of Performing Arts with experience of GCSE and IBDP to commence in August 2020. Additionally we're also seeking a talented Music teacher and Drama teacher.
This is a particularly exciting time to be joining Repton as we look forward to the finalisation of our Performing Arts Centre in the coming academic year, and successful candidates will enjoy the opportunity to be a key part of this project.
About Repton School Dubai
Repton Dubai is a prominent international school in the heart of Dubai and one of the few schools in Dubai to boast an Outstanding rating from the Dubai Schools Inspection Board since 2014.
One of the few genuinely international schools in the Gulf Region, Repton Dubai combines the reputation and academic rigour of the UK curriculum, from infants and junior school through to IGCSE level in Year 11, and then embraces the challenges and opportunities of the International Diploma or IB in the Sixth Form.
Set in the largest, most spectacular school campus in the Middle-East, and almost uniquely in Dubai offering a dynamic boarding experience in addition to day school, Repton pupils from ages 3-18 benefit from facilities, resources and a classroom and sporting experience that is the envy of their peers.
Our mission is to promote excellence in every area of a child's and student's life at school, within and outside the classroom.
Please click here to view the candidate pack for Repton School Dubai
Successful candidates will:
- Hold Bachelors in Education plus PGCE with appropriate specialism, or Bachelors in subject relevant to teaching specialism
- Have minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- Have experience teaching in a UK setting or renowned British Curriculum / IB international school
- Be at least 24 years old
In return we offer:
- Basic pay commensurate with experience
- Generous leave entitlements
- Annual flight ticket, accommodation provided in modern apartments in popular residential areas, and world class medical and healthcare benefits (subject to status)
- Full tuition fee remission in Repton School Dubai for candidates with dependents
Successful candidates will undergo detailed background checks including criminal record checks for all countries lived in and references for all employment in the last 10 years