We would like to hear from you if you feel you can work with the Executive Headteacher to strengthen the academic standards, develop the staff team, and provide positive, reliable and outstanding leadership and communication for the day to day running of the school.
We are seeking a candidate who has:
• The drive, vision and ambition to achieve excellence for all learners, demonstrating leadership of
staff and pupils faith development
• A proven track record of good and outstanding teaching, and able to lead by example
• Proven leadership qualities and the ability to challenge, inspire and motivate colleagues
• The ability to lead and develop staff
• Skills of organisation and adaptability
• A Practising Catholic
What we can offer:
• A welcoming and friendly environment
• Local leadership partnerships
• A supportive governing body
• Wonderful children
• Engaged Parish Priest and spiritual community
• The opportunity to develop school leadership skills under the guidance of an experience Executive Headteacher
• Support on CPD pathways
Please contact the school office, to make an appointment to view our lovely school, if appropriate, via email or by telephone. Our Executive Headteacher, Mr Peter McQuillen Strong would be delighted to show you round.
Shortlisting will be on Thursday 10th December 2020, there will be some tasks to undertake before the day of interview which will be Wednesday 16th December.
These appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children, and expects our staff to share this commitment.