Leader: £49,019 - £54,091 per annum – Salary within this pay range only to be agreed at interview.
We are looking for:
• A strong and visible leader with vision, drive, energy and high aspirations for the children and young people they serve
• Proven track record of school improvement
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders including staff, pupils, parents, and the wider school community
• An innovative, collaborative leader, with commitment to our Christian values and the ability to inspire others and lead by example
• A commitment to Pupil Premium and inclusion ensuring that all pupils receive an outstanding educational experience
• A thorough understanding of current educational developments
• The ability to lead in changing circumstances and formulate strategies to deal with them
• A commitment to securing a strong safeguarding culture across the school
We can offer candidates the following:
• A supportive and friendly team of colleagues who create a positive working environment
• A stable teaching and learning ethos with agreed learning values
• A well-structured curriculum that has a proven track record of raising standards.
• Friendly children and a supportive local community
• A talented staff team who will share practice and support colleagues
• A strong, newly formed Senior Leadership Team
• Strong, supportive Governing Body
• An excellent Alliance Hub Partnership
• Opportunity to develop professionally
We would encourage applicants to come for a socially distanced visit to the school prior to applying. Please contact the school to arrange a visit.
Wick CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.
Closing date for applications is Friday 17th September 2021 at 12pm.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview on Wednesday 22nd September 2021.
Wick CE VC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.