Wansbeck Primary School are seeking to appoint an exceptional and highly skilled Head of School to further strengthen our leadership team. This is a key position within our school and we would welcome candidates who have exceptional leadership skills along with being highly motivated caring and compassionate to the individual needs of children.
The successful candidate will:
• Put children at the heart of all they do
• An excellent, creative and experienced classroom practitioner with high expectations that can use this to support and challenge others
• An inspirational and supportive leader, with the capacity and skills to work in partnership, ensuring all our staff and children achieve their full potential.
• Experience of coaching and mentoring others to develop their practice
• Highly motivated to work collaboratively and inspire others with a clear vision
• Committed to inclusive practice and supporting children with a range of special educational needs
• An effective communicator
• Committed to your own professional learning
• Keen to work collaboratively with the wider school community
Wansbeck Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.