Blandford Road, Wimborne, BH21 4DT
Headteacher: Katie Boyes
13-18 Upper School
1594 on roll; 400 post-16
Head of Science
Full Time – Permanent from:
22.02.21 or 19.04.21
Queen Elizabeth’s School is a large over-subscribed Dorset school which has a focus on high achievement and an excellent local reputation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious professional to
Lead an exceptional and thriving Science department
- Manage the development of Science courses
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team towards whole school improvements
- Broaden experience in preparation for senior management
Queen Elizabeth’s School has an outstanding track record of career development; we place as much reliance on potential as on experience.
We can offer you:
- High quality students who enjoy the three Science subjects in a very well-equipped faculty
- The opportunity to join a dedicated team of supportive and friendly teachers
- A positive, supportive community of staff, Academy Committee Members, the Trust and parents
- Modern and exciting school buildings with state-of-the-art facilities
Please see our website for an application form and information pack.
Closing Date: Friday 13th November 2020 at 9.00am
Queen Elizabeth’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to have a DBS check in line with the Government’s safer recruitment guidelines.
Queen Elizabeth's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.