• Contract type: Permanent
• Salary Leadership scale L8-L12: Currently £51,313-£56,505 (Subject to change after National Teacher's Pay Consultation)
• Hours – Full time
• Start date 1st September 2021
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, committed and inspirational Primary Leader to join our existing leadership team and lead one of our school sites. As head of site you will have the ability to lead others, shape the school direction and drive the continued improvement in standards.
South Camberley is a large and unique school and we are part of the EEEA academy trust, which is a family of 6 schools that collaborate effectively, are supportive and have a strong sense of community.
We can offer you:
• A welcoming and positive school that has high ambition for all learners
• Children who are respectful and keen to learn
• A supportive and forward thinking Leadership team
• A commitment to professional development and wellbeing
• A dynamic and hardworking team of staff that are dedicated to improving outcomes for children
• Opportunities to work with senior leaders across the Trust
• A real opportunity to make a difference
• To work to an agreed vision underpinned by our PURE principles
• To have a direct impact on raising standards for all children through uncompromising high ambition
• To lead by example in determining the professional conduct and practice of teachers to the highest standards
• To create a climate which enables all children to develop a love of learning
• To lead an aspect of school improvement
• Senior leadership experience
• A track record of implementing new initiatives and effecting positive change in school
Please read the job description and person specification carefully. CVs will not be accepted and all application forms must be completed in full.
Applications will be considered as they are received and we reserve the right to interview and withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Your early response is therefore encouraged.
South Camberley is committed to the safeguarding and well-being of our pupils. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical checks and references.
All completed applications should be returned to Mrs Zoe Tunney, Finance and Personnel Officer
Closing Date: Monday 26th April 2021 @ 12:00noon
Interview Date: Wednesday 28th April or Friday 30th April
Safeguarding Statement: South Camberley Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion. This post requires an enhanced DBS check.
The school operates a rigorous recruitment procedure that includes enhanced DBS checks, medical screening and confirmation of qualifications.
We may use internet searches to perform due diligence on candidates in the course of recruitment. Where we do this, we will act in accordance with our data protection and equal opportunities obligations.
Please read our privacy notices for job applicants and application forms.