To apply for this vacancy, please visit our website where you will apply online.
Please note the authority no longer issues application forms and does not accept CVs.
School: Ysgol Llangelynnin
The Governors of this school are eager to appoint an enthusiastic and committed individual, who has the vision to move the school forward. They will have the ability and opportunity to build on existing strengths and lead this Welsh medium school through an exciting time of national change in education.
The successful applicant will:
• have excellent management, leadership and communication skills
• be committed to the highest standards in learning, teaching and pupil attainment and behaviour
• have good administrative, financial and organisational skills
• have the ability to work with all stakeholders to ensure the best for every pupil at the school.
• maintain and develop the Christian character of the school
• Develop every pupil to their full potential by continuing to promote an environment which offers varied and rich learning experiences;
• Promote and cultivate the school’s Welsh ethos.
The ability to communicate fluently in both Welsh and English is essential for this post. Supporting information must be submitted bilingually.
Due to the nature of the post the successful candidate will be subject to
a disclosure by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
It is anticipated that the interview process will be held during the week beginning 23.9.19
Conwy is committed to safeguarding - qualifications and references will be verified.
Manager details for informal discussion regarding the post: Revd David Parry, Chair of Governors, on 07403-635510
Ysgol Llangelynnin is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.