Salary - L20 - L26
Hours - Full Time
Expires - 16.09.2019
Start Date - Jan 2020 - April 2020
The pupils, staff and governors of Ravenhurst Primary School are looking to appoint a strong and inspirational leader who will build upon our achievements and embrace the challenges of the future.
Are you an outstanding leader and an excellent communicator with a proven track record of raising standards of achievement? If you are, we would be delighted to hear from you.
We are looking for a Head Teacher who:
- Is passionate about teaching and learning – believing in the potential of every child and putting their well-being and development at the heart of every decision
- Recognises the progress and achievements that the school has already made but is not afraid of being innovative and creative in developing a clear vision
- Has a strong commitment to the principles of inclusion, equality of opportunity & diversity
- Demonstrates care for the spiritual, moral, social & cultural development & wellbeing of all in the school
- Is approachable with a good sense of humour
Our school can offer you:
- A well established Leicestershire school situated in substantial grounds
- A committed proactive and supportive Governing Body
- A supportive local family of schools and strong links with Affinity Teaching Alliance
- A warm welcome from happy, polite, well behaved pupils
- A hardworking team of teaching staff with a wide range of experience
- A commitment to your professional development and personal wellbeing
Ravenhurst Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the post is subject to enhanced disclosure procedures.
Closing date for completed applications 16th September at 12:00 Noon.
Interviews will be held on 26/09/2019 & 27/09/2019
We welcome all applicants to arrange a tour of our school. Tours are scheduled for 09/09/2019 and 10/09/2019 please contact the school office on O116 2897808 to book a slot.
Please see Recruitment Pack attached for full Job Description, Person Specification and additional information.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.