Head Teacher - Required from September 2020 - TOR 180
Group 2 salary range L8 to L14 dependent upon experience and qualifications
The retirement of our successful Head Teacher presents a unique opportunity to lead, maintain and build on the success of this outstanding and popular school.
Our ideal candidate will :-
- Put our children at the heart of every decision
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Promote high standards through consistent, effective teaching and learning
- Commit to effective Assessment for Learning
- Have an inspirational leadership approach that develops and supports all staff whilst holding them to account for their performance
- Be able to respond positively to challenge and change
- Have a clear vision for continuous school development
- Value contributions from all stakeholders
An NPQH qualification is desirable and you will have leadership experience within the EYFS/Key Stage 1 and a proven record of implementing initiatives that raise attainment.
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed. Please view our gallery and school tour on our website. Please contact the school to make an appointment. Completed applications and equality monitoring forms can be returned to the confidential email address or posted to the school, marked private and confidential, for the attention of the Bursar.
Prior Heath Infant School, Prior Road, Camberley, Surrey GU15 1DA
Telephone: 01276 25546
Closing date: Monday, 14 October 2019 at noon
Interviews will be held between 12th and 19th November 2019
Prior Heath Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS will be required. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.