Engage Enrich Excel Academies are looking for a positive and passionate Head Teacher to lead Byfleet Primary School. Byfleet School has the most amazing children and community. The school has fantastic facilities and you the successful candidate will have the opportunity to build on a wonderful curriculum with the fantastic Byfleet staff.
The current Head Teacher is due to retire and we are looking for a dynamic Head Teacher to build on her work and play a key role leading Byfleet Primary School. The successful candidate will benefit from the support and collaboration of 6 other Head Teachers. All Head Teachers sit on the ‘excellence board’ and this MAT group of leaders is ensuring that each school remains unique. We collaborate as we know together we are more resilient with the range of challenges we face. The school is due to join the trust on 1st April 2020.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CONFIDENT, DEDICATED AND SUPPORTIVE HEAD TEACHER WHO HAS:
- A proven track record of successful strategic leadership in a Primary school as a Head Teacher or a Deputy/ Assistant Head Teacher with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Successfully led an improvement agenda which has led to raising attainment and achievement. You will recognise our achievements, have the analytical skills to see the challenges and the experience to intervene where necessary.
- The credibility and emotional intelligence to engage with subject leaders, staff, children and a range of partners to lead a long term programme that will transform existing strengths to deliver an exemplary education for our pupils.
- Commitment to the highest standards of teaching.
- The ability to nurture a ‘love of learning’ and have a vision for continued professional development throughout the school.
- Excellent management, interpersonal and communication skills with a dynamic strategic leadership style, has a strong character and good sense of humour.
IN RETURN WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Happy children who enjoy attending school and the learning environment.
- Supportive, committed and skilled Governors.
- A strong and supportive senior leadership and enthusiastic, knowledgeable and dedicated staff team.
- Coaching and support from the CEO of the Trust and the opportunity to work across a number of schools.
- Medical cover.
- An exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career development.
For further information and an application pack, or if you would like to visit the school, please phone Emma Griffiths to arrange an appointment.
Engage Enrich Excel Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.