Are you passionate about inspiring others and are you committed to school improvement?
Are you excited about leading our school into the next phase of its future?
WE NEED YOU !
Due to the relocation of our current Headteacher, All Saints (C of E Voluntary Aided) Infant School is seeking a highly motivated and inspirational leader with a commitment to continued school improvement in our already well-respected school.
Situated in Tilford, one of Surrey’s most beautiful villages near the town of Farnham, our school grounds back on to a forest which we use to drive and enhance our curriculum. We are proud to offer a supportive community where the staff work as a team; where the teachers, children and governors share a passion for learning and are continually building on our current excellent practice. The ideal candidate would share this vision, embrace our Christian ethos, maintain our focus on outdoor learning and our child-centered approach to raising standards.
We welcome applicants with:
• Proven leadership skills and the ability to inspire staff
• A passion for developing effective teaching and learning to ensure every child achieves their full potential
• A commitment to lead our school’s Christian ethos and values
• A desire to work in partnership with governors, staff, parents, other schools and the wider community
• The enthusiasm to drive continual improvement in the school
• A shared vision and proactive approach to school and staff development.
In return we offer you:
• Enthusiastic, independent and motivated children and staff
• Excellent outdoor and indoor learning spaces
• A clear approach to curriculum and pedagogical development
• A very supportive Governing Body
• An induction programme to support candidates who may be new to this role
• An active and engaged PTA
• Opportunities to work with other schools within The Farnham Schools Confederation
• Flexibly in hours could be offered to the right candidate.
Visits to the school will be warmly welcomed. Please email Jo Webb (School Business Manager) to make an appointment. If you would like to discuss the post in more detail then please call Ann Tann (Chair of Governors) – both details in the attached letter from her.
Closing Date for applications: Midday, Friday 1st May 2020
Interviews have been planned for 18th and 19th May 2020 but may be changed due to the national restrictions as a result of Covid 19.
All Saints CofE (VA) Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.