Job role: Leadership
Working pattern: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Leadership pay scale L14-20 (£58,135 - £67,364)
A unique opportunity which does not come around very often.
The Trustees of Scholars Academy Trust wish to appoint an ambitious and inspiring leader to open our brand new primary school in Castle Donington. Opening in September 2022 – a state of the art, new build primary school which is an ideal environment for someone looking for the next chapter in their leadership career.
Starting in either January or April 2022 – we want the successful candidate to be ready to welcome children in September 2022. You will also have the opportunity to work in partnership with the trust to establish the school ethos and curriculum for teaching children in the 21st century.
What we are looking for
- Someone who embodies our Trust's values
- Someone who will help children enjoy their learning while realising their full potential
- Someone who possesses an unrelenting focus to maximise pupil attainment, progress and achievement.
- An outward facing leader who will forge strong relationships with children, parents and the wider community.
- Someone who can be flexible and strategic in their approach and conducive to new ideas
- Someone who has integrity and personal presence as well as excellent interpersonal, organisational & leadership skills
What we can offer you
- Experts in new school project management who will be with you every step of the way as we ready the school for opening in September 2022.
- An in-depth headteacher induction process spanning pre and post opening of the school.
- Support from the CEO and other senior school leaders from within the Trust.
- A Trust central leadership team who will offer ongoing support with operations & finance to allow you to focus on teaching and learning
- A MAT with a proven track record of delivering high quality education to it's pupils
- Opportunities for career progression within the Trust
- The chance to make the school your own and be given freedom to take ownership for the direction of the school from day one.
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 15th October 2021.
Interview date: Anticipated interview date is week commencing 25th October.
Scholars Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.