Are you the enthusiastic and dynamic leader we are looking for?
We are seeking a leader with the vision to inspire pupils, staff and the school community to develop their full potential.
At St Francis our main aim is to give all children the opportunity to develop their full potential. We are a two-form entry Voluntary Aided primary school with a nursery. We welcome children of all faiths and none, with a range of backgrounds, abilities and talents. Within a happy and secure atmosphere, the children are valued for themselves and experience a wide range of balanced learning opportunities, helping them to grow into independent and caring people. We believe that our strong Christian ethos enables our children to value each other and the things around them.
The governors at St Francis are looking for someone who:
- will uphold and develop the school’s Christian ethos and values;
- is committed to enabling all children to reach their full potential;
- can sustain and develop high quality teaching and learning across the school to improve outcomes;
- will be committed to high expectations and achievements;
- will value people, leading and motivating all who work in the school;
- can continue to develop the school in partnership with children, colleagues, parents, governors and the local community.
We can offer:
- children who are eager to learn and feel happy and safe in their school;
- a high quality, motivated and committed staff team;
- a supportive and dedicated governing body;
- engaged and supportive parents;
- a modern and well-maintained building;
- opportunities to develop the school further.
If you would like to know more, please come and visit us. We are very proud of our school and would love to show you more! If you would like to visit us, please contact the school office.
Closing date for applications: 12pm on Friday 7th January 2022
Interview date: 2nd and 3rd February 2022
St Francis Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. It is imperative that all applicants provide all the relevant information requested in order for the school to meet this commitment. The post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment’