Salary: L18 to L24 (£60,755 to £69,673)
Location: Victoria Road, Rhyl, LL18 2EG
Ages: 3-11 years
Closing date: Thursday, 5th September 2019
The Governing Body of Ysgol Emmanuel are looking to appoint an exceptional Headteacher who can aspire and lead our thriving school from January 2020.
We need a leader who:
• has a clear strategic vision for continuing school improvement
• has strong leadership and managerial skills with the ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower others to succeed and to reach their full potential
• has the ability to listen, communicate effectively and work in partnership with all members of the school, the community and partners
• fosters an inclusive school environment, bringing the best out of every child and building self-esteem and confidence
We can offer:
• the opportunity to lead a strong, experienced, committed and effective team
• happy, lively children who have a desire to learn
• a strong and supportive governing body with a clear vision to drive both school and staff development
• a commitment to supporting your professional and personal career development
To apply for this exciting vacancy, please complete our online application form via the Denbighshire website.
Ysgol Emmanuel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.