Date posted: 07.01.19
Salary: L25-L31, £79,675 - £91,089 (Inner London)
Start date: September 2019
Contract Term: Permanent
Contract type: Full Time
Suitable for NQTs: No
Our highly respected Headteacher is retiring in July 2019 and we are seeking a strong and ambitious leader to build on the many strengths of this 4-form entry maintained primary school.
Our new Headteacher will:
- Provide strong, visionary leadership to the school.
- Be passionate about making a positive difference to children’s lives within a culturally diverse metropolitan community.
- Be a teacher at heart able to inspire others to learn and develop.
- Promote a broad and balanced curriculum that meets all children’s needs.
- Be resilient, adaptable and able to deal with complexity and challenge.
We will offer:
- Happy, very well-behaved children who are a pleasure to see every day.
- Supportive, hard-working and friendly staff who are dedicated to the school’s continuous improvement.
- Engaged parents, including a thriving Parent Teacher Association (PTA).
- A knowledgeable and committed Governing Body who provide constructive challenge.
- A wider school network through the Ealing Learning Partnership, in particular working with fellow Headteachers.
Please visit us before applying – this is essential to help find out about our school. Contact Hansa Panchal, School Business Manager, 020-8567-1432
Visits are planned for the afternoons of Wednesday 16th, Friday 18th & Tuesday 22nd January or can be scheduled by arrangement.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service).
Grange Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and promotes the elimination of discrimination in employment. If you do have a disability and would need us to make any adjustments, if shortlisted, for you to attend the interview, then please do let us know when you submit your application.
Closing date: Monday 4th February 2019 @ 12 noon
Shortlisting: Wednesday 6th February 2019
Interviews: Thursday 14th and Friday 15th February 2019
Start date: 1st September 2019
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.