The children, staff and governors wish to appoint a bold and positive educator to lead our school from September 2019
Salary: Group 3 Outer London L18-L24 , £63,930 – £73,541
Apply by: 12 noon Friday 15th March 2019
Job starts: 1st September 2019
Holy Trinity CE Primary School is a two-form entry voluntary aided school situated in Richmond, a beautiful part of South West London, renowned for its excellent schools. The area is well served by public transport and boasts many green open spaces.
The last ten years have seen our school double in size and go from being borderline Requires Improvement to Ofsted-rated Outstanding in 2015.
We warmly invite applications from bold and talented educators ambitious to lead our vibrant school into the next phase of development, to build on our reputation in the community and our successes in the classroom.
Our new headteacher will author the next 5-year vision for Holy Trinity.
You will have:
- the freedom to innovate and take our school in new directions, while maintaining standards of teaching and learning, particularly in relation to SEN and narrowing the attainment gap
- the chance to establish new ways of achieving excellence without losing sight of our inclusiveness, the importance of the individual and the desire to work collaboratively
- the opportunity to enrich further our children’s experience through sport, music and the creative arts
- the capacity to pursue important relationships in the community and develop outreach opportunities with other schools.
Holy Trinity offers you:
- a friendly, engaged governing body to endorse the new head
- a loyal, diligent staff team who love working at this school
- an experienced, committed senior leadership team
- a happy, well-behaved group of children, eager to learn
- an involved parent body and an enthusiastic PTA
- an actively supportive local authority (AfC) and the partnership of the diocese (SDBE)
- a well-managed school budget with a positive reserve
- a commitment to your own professional development and work-life balance
- a wonderful place to work
Closing date for applications: Friday 15th March at 12 noon
Interviews: Monday 25th March
Please download the recruitment pack and application form below. We encourage you to visit the school by contacting Louise Prendergast on 0208-940-2730 to arrange a suitable time. Please also browse our website and watch the school video.
Holy Trinity CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS check will be sought for the successful candidate.