£57,534 to £70,771 (reference points 15 – 24) inc fringe allowance
NOR 306 Group 3
The Governors of The Pines School are looking to appoint a new Headteacher to build on our current success and to continue our development journey.
You will need to be a passionate leader who:
• Is a dynamic, motivational, experienced teacher with a proven track record of improving teaching and learning
• leads by example and can demonstrate raising standards and levels of achievement across the whole school
• Is able to inspire and motivate our team
• Is an excellent, engaging communicator who will develop strong relationships with children, parents and the wider community
• Will inspire, challenge, empower and support the school community
• with strategic thinking and planning skills continue our development journey
• bring excellent communication and relationship skills
• bring a commitment to excellence in learning and teaching and will challenge and motivate all
• value our children and take pride in their achievements
• work with the committed Board of Governors, fully supportive of the improvement agenda
In return, we can offer you:
• Enthusiastic and motivated children who are keen to learn
• An inclusive school where are all are encouraged to achieve the best that they can
• A can do philosophy with children at the heart of all that we do
• A bright, well provisioned learning environment both indoors and outdoors
• An opportunity to develop and build on an enthusiastic, good and committed staffing team committed to delivering outstanding teaching
• An opportunity to develop and design the school’s role in the local community
• Well-behaved pupils with boundless enthusiasm
• Engaged and supportive parents and local community
• A vibrant and inclusive environment that balances our 30-year-old history with opportunities for growth
Are you this person?
If so, please review the application pack and additional information.
Pines Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.