HEADTEACHER REQUIRED FOR JANUARY 2020
GROUP 3 L14 - L24 £56,168 - £70,771 (pending pay increase)
Court Road, Banstead, Surrey SM7 2PH
Visits to the school warmly welcomed - Contact Rachel Hutson on 01737-350012 ext 2
An excellent opportunity to lead a happy, learning community in the village of Banstead. This is an exciting opening which arises due to the retirement of the current Headteacher.
We are seeking to appoint a motivated Headteacher who is a practising Catholic and strong leader to develop the school from Good (Ofsted July 2018) whilst maintaining the Gospel values in all learning and extra curricular activities.
St Anne’s is a 2 form entry school in the Epsom deanery of the Diocese of Arundel and Brighton. We currently have 413 pupils on roll. St Anne’s is a feeder school to the outstanding St Andrew’s Secondary school in Leatherhead.
“At St Anne’s we are encouraged to grow in God’s love, respect ourselves and others and do our best in work, prayer and play.”
We can offer:
- A warm, welcoming school with a very supportive Catholic ethos
- A strong team of talented staff committed to driving improvement in our school and community
- Pupils who are welcoming, polite, confident with an excellent attitude to learning in a broad and creative
- A hard working Board of Governors and positive PTA who will support you and the school to be the best it
- can be
- A judgement of ‘Outstanding’ in all areas at our Section 48 inspection (November 2015)
We are looking for someone who will:
- Have the drive and vision to promote and inspire the highest standards of teaching and learning
- Be confident, resilient and positive with strong leadership skills and the ability to nurture relationships with
- our parents, governors, parish and key stakeholders
- Strive to continue to develop staff to reach their potential and further develop our leadership team
- Be committed to the Catholic ethos of the school and endorse the Gospel values in everything they do
Closing date: Monday 16th September 2019 12pm
Interviews: Tuesday 24th and Wednesday 25th September 2019
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and the post is subject to an Enhanced disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring service and satisfactory pre-employment checks and references.