Headteacher of the Manor School
Group 2 school (193 as at summer census 2019)
Pay range- L12-L18 (£52,414- £60,755 subject to September 2019 pay award)
The Board of Governors, staff, pupils and their families of the Manor School are seeking to appoint an inspirational and innovative leader to become Headteacher of our school.
Our current Head, who has been on sabbatical since September 2017 with South Gloucestershire Local Authority, has secured a post at another school and we are looking to appoint to a permanent replacement. We have had an interim Headteacher during the period of the sabbatical and we are looking for the successful candidate to continue to maintain our current ethos and vision, whilst developing the ambition of the school, with enthusiasm, motivation and humour.
Please see the attached person specification for the essential key skills and competences that we require and please also review the feedback from staff, parents and pupils that outlines the personal attributes that our successful candidate will have.
We can offer you:
- a caring, warm and friendly school, with welcoming staff, families and community
- children that are engaged and passionate about learning and who take pride in their work and their school
- the support of an well-established SLT and strong staff team firmly committed to children-centred school improvement
- the benefit of working collaboratively with other schools in a successful alliance
- a committed and proactive Governing Board
Application closing date: Friday 20th September 2019
Interview dates: Thursday 17th and Monday 21st October 2019
The Manor Coalpit Heath Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.