RHONDDA CYNON TAF COUNCIL
YNYSBOETH COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Main Road, Ynysboeth, Abercynon CF45 4LJ
Salary: Salary: L14 – L20 (£55,064 – £63,806)
Start Date: 1st January 2020
The Governing Body of Ynysboeth Community Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational and progressive Headteacher to help the Governing Body move the School forward.
We are proud of the nurturing, welcoming and friendly environment we have created and as we grow we are keen to retain our sense of community. Staff within our School demonstrate a passion and commitment, through strong teamwork, that results in good results and a positive and enjoyable experience for our pupils.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:-
• Is dedicated to excellence in education;
• a strategic thinker with a clear vision for continued success who will work closely and effectively with the school’s governing body;
• a professional with proven leadership, management and interpersonal skills;
• a leader who inspires, motivates and empowers others;
• someone with high standards and expectations – ensuring every child receives the best education;
• is an excellent communicator who will inspire children, parents and staff alike;
• is committed to further developing and building on existing partnerships with our families and the wider community;
• has a strong commitment to working in partnership with staff, governors, parents and the wider community.
We can offer:-
• A highly professional, talented, innovative and happy teaching and support team who are committed to progression and change in order to further the development of the school
• A supportive, committed and engaged Governing Body who are dedicated to working in partnership to achieve the best for all our children
Candidates are invited to visit for a tour of the school on Monday 16th September 2019 at 9:00am. The tour will be carried out by Mrs B Ratuszny-Jones, Vice Chair of Governors and the Heads of the School Council. To confirm that you wish to visit to visit the school please contact the School Clerk. Please note, this will be the only opportunity to visit the school before the closing date of Friday 20 September 2019 at 12:00pm
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to take our school to the next stage in its development.
The closing date for this post is Friday 20th September 2019 at 12 noon
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE SUBJECT TO AN ENHANCED DISCLOSURE AND BARRING SERVICE CHECK.
Ynysboeth Community Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.