The Governing Body is looking for a Headteacher and Designated Safeguarding lead who:
- Is a committed practising Catholic, with a distinct vision of Catholic education in the 21st Century, who will cherish and support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, motivate and inspire all of our children and colleagues
- Will continue to raise aspirations, standards and achievements for all of our children
- Has proven leadership skills and is a strategic thinker, with a vision to introduce new ideas along with the ability to identify and sustain long term improvement.
- Is committed to the further development of the partnership with the parish, parents, and the wider community
In return we offer:
- Well behaved, positive and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- Professional dedicated teaching and support staff who are willing to undertake continuous professional development
- A supportive Governing Body that possesses a clear vision for the future of the school
- A close working relationship with parents, the parish and partner schools
- An exciting opportunity to make a real difference
Our Lady’s School is situated in the city of Hereford, with good transport links across the region.
Building on recent positive changes at the school, we would like you to shape and lead the school on its journey of growth and improvement. We welcome your interest.
Completed paper Catholic Education Service application forms should be returned to the following address: -
Our Lady’s R C Primary School, Boycott Road, Hereford. HR2 7RN
Closing date: noon on Monday 21st October
Shortlisting: Monday 4th November 2019
Interviews: Friday 15th November 2019
The successful applicant will be expected to sign the Catholic Education Service contract of employment
Our Lady’s Roman Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS clearance. References will be taken up for all shortlisted candidates prior to interview
Our Lady's RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.