WINDSOR CLIVE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Grand Avenue, Ely, CARDIFF. CF5 4HX
Windsor Clive Primary School - HEADTEACHER (to start as soon as possible)
Salary Range : L17 – L23 £58,389 - £ 67,652
Contract: Full Time and Permanent
Due to the retirement of the current Headteacher the governors are seeking to appoint a highly-motivated, energetic and inspirational leader to build upon existing achievements and lead the future development of the school.
Governors are seeking to appoint a Headteacher who:
• has proven leadership and management skills that will ensure the continued development of high quality educational provision;
• has an ability to promote sound staff development and innovative teaching and learning;
• can prepare the school for the successful implementation of new reforms and changes in educational provision in Wales which would include the new curriculum and Additional Learning Needs (ALN);
• can recognise and meet the individual needs of pupils;
• is able to communicate effectively with all members of the school community;
• is able to work with commitment to maintain and further develop partnerships with other schools, parents and the wider community.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
This vacancy is suitable for post share.
Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for the Council. We aim to support children and vulnerable adults to ensure they are as safe as they can possibly be. Our services and schools are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and vulnerable adults, and will take action to safeguard their well-being, and acknowledge that children and vulnerable adults have a right to protection. This is supported in the general ethos of the Council and all schools.
Shortlisting will take place on Tuesday 24th September 2019.
Shortlisted candidates will be involved in a two-day selection process on Thursday 17th and Friday 18th October 2019.
Candidates must be available for both days.
Dates for potential candidates to visit the school are Tuesday 17th September 2019 at 9:30am and Wednesday 18th September 2019 at 1:30pm.
Windsor Clive Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.