Coniston Primary School (NOR: 180)
Head Teacher (Head Teacher Pay Range: L14 – L20 (£55,064 - £63,806, pay award pending) Required from 1st January 2020
We are looking for an experienced and inspirational strategic leader to join an enthusiastic team and work with us to guide our school on to the next stage of our journey to ‘Outstanding’.
We are looking for an individual who:
• has a commitment to enabling all children to be the best they can be;
• can lead, manage and inspire outstanding teaching and learning;
• has a proven track record of school improvement;
• can develop our already strong leadership team;
• communicates well and establishes strong relationships with pupils, staff, parents, governors and the wider community and is keen to develop the existing, well established links;
• can take us on our next steps to fulfil our ambitions of a caring school.
We can offer you:
• wonderful children who are well behaved, engaged and respectful;
• a caring and friendly school community;
• committed, motivated and dedicated staff;
• a supportive Governing Body.
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged. Available dates/times are:
Monday 16 September (4.30) Monday 23 September (2.30)
Thursday 19 September (10.00) Tuesday 24 September (4.30)
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety & welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments are subject to appropriate vetting, including enhanced DBS disclosure checks.
Closing date for applications: Friday 27 September 2019 by 16.00 hours
Interviews will be held on: Monday 21 October 2019 and Tuesday 22 October 2019
Coniston Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.