Headship opportunity for a skilled and experienced leader.
Required for the post of HEADTEACHER at
HCAT SUTTON PARK PRIMARY SCHOOL
Salary – to be determined by skills and experience
Required for January 2020
Following the retirement of the current Headteacher, the trustees and governors of Sutton Park Primary School are seeking to appoint a new Headteacher to take the school forward on its journey to provide outstanding education for all.
Sutton Park Primary is large, vibrant and exciting school which sits in the heart of a caring community. The school strives to ensure children achieve both academically and socially and provides education for children from the age of three to eleven. It was recently inspected by Ofsted and judged to be GOOD in all areas.
We are looking for a leader who will:
• Have a strong vision and commitment that will inspire the children, staff and community.
• Be passionate about the development of the whole child and be committed to seeking excellence for all.
• Have lots of energy and a positive outlook which inspires everyone to always strive for the best.
• Have a relentless drive and determination to raising standards of teaching and learning.
• Sustain already strong links with the wider community.
• Support and uphold the vision of the Trust.
In return we offer:
• Amazing children who love to learn and are committed to their community.
• Staff, Governors and Trustees who are committed, up for a challenge and excited about the future, and who care about the children that they teach.
• A school community that is keen to learn and be the very best that they can.
• Support in your first year as Head through a professional partner and a planned CPD programme (Trust and Teaching School).
Visits to the school are essential and can be arranged by contacting the school on: 01482-825502
For further information with regard to the application process, and for an application form, please contact Mrs. Fiona Ward via email (see how to apply)
Closing Date for applications: 16th October 2019 at 12 Noon
Interviews: 21st October 2019 The Rainbow Centre, HCAT Wheeler Primary, Wheeler Street, Hull, HU3 5QE
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Sutton Park Primary School Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.