Leadership L16 (£67,293) to L22 (£76,618)*
*salary negotiable for experienced Headteacher
NOR: 230 FTE, including Nursery
Start Date: September 2020 or earlier if possible
We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Headteacher to join and lead our warm, open, ambitious school in Sept 2020 (or earlier if possible).
We are part of a richly diverse and integrated community and are committed to the Church of England’s mission to serve the whole population.
Christian values are at the heart of all aspects of our school life and thus we are a school where every child and every adult is valued and included.
In providing a safe, happy and orderly environment, and with high expectations we seek to inspire a love of learning through a broad and balanced curriculum, encouraging every child to use their God given talents.
We are an Academy within the Southwark Diocesan Board of Education Multi-Academy Trust.
- Believe in the mission and ethos of our School and of the Multi-Academy Trust;
- Be a strategic leader with a proven track record of school improvement, including advancing the quality of teaching and learning;
- Be passionate and relentless in improving educational standards, providing high quality leadership, management and inspiration, driving forward change to shape the future direction of the School;
- Be able to develop effective partnerships with staff, governors, parents, the parish, the local authority and its safeguarding teams, and the wider community;
- Be able and ready to work in collaboration with other schools within the Multi-Academy Trust.
We can offer you:
- Amazing well behaved children with positive attitudes to learning and pride in their school;
- Hardworking, caring, dedicated and friendly staff and active parents;
- Governors and Trustees committed to support and improvement;
- Happy and caring working environments;
- Strong partnerships with our family of Academies;
- Excellent professional development and career opportunities;
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
An application pack be downloaded by pressing "APPLY NOW". Completed application forms should be returned by email, post or by hand to Thomas Scrace, HR Business Partner, SDBE Multi-Academy Trust, 48 Union Street, London, SE1 1TD.
Visits to the school are encouraged and are scheduled to take place on Thursday 16th and Friday 17th January 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Check and references.
CVs are not accepted, an Application Form must be completed.
Tenable: September 2020 (or earlier if possible)
Closing date: 12 noon Monday 20th January 2020
Interviews: Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th January 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Please refer to our safeguarding policy on our website.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.