School: All Saints (C of E Voluntary Aided) Infant School
Location: Tilford, near Farnham, Surrey
Salary: Group 1 L6 – L18 (£47,592 - £62, 932)
Start Date: September 2020
- Are you passionate about inspiring others and committed to school improvement?
Due to the relocation of our current Headteacher, All Saints (C of E Voluntary Aided) Infant School is seeking a highly motivated and inspirational leader with a commitment to continued school improvement in our already well-respected school.
Situated in Tilford, one of Surrey’s most beautiful villages near the town of Farnham we are proud to offer a supportive community where staff, children and governors share a passion for learning and are continually building on our current excellent practice. The ideal candidate would share this vision, support our ethos and maintain a child-centered approach to raising standards.
We welcome applicants with:
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to inspire staff
- A passion for developing effective teaching and learning to ensure every child achieves their full potential
- A commitment to our school’s Christian ethos and values
- A desire to work in partnership with governors, staff, parents, other schools and the wider community
- The enthusiasm to drive continual improvement in the school
- A shared vision and proactive approach to school and staff development
In return we offer you:
- A very supportive Governing Body
- An induction programme to support candidates who may be new to this role
- Enthusiastic, independent and motivated children and staff
- Excellent outdoor and indoor learning spaces
- A clear approach to curriculum and pedagogical development
- An engaged PTA
- Opportunities to work with other schools within The Farnham Schools Confederation
All Saints’ mission is to provide a happy, family atmosphere in a Christian community which delights in learning in a safe, stimulating environment. This will enable all to learn in their own way, reach their full potential, show care and respect for others and develop a strong self-esteem for the future.
Visits to the school will be warmly welcomed. Please phone Jo Webb (School Business Manager) in the school office to make an appointment.
Closing Date for applications: Midday, Thursday 13th February 2020
Interviews will take place on 27th and 28th February 2020
All Saints CofE (VA) Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.