L 14-20 (£56,579 - £65,561)
Full time /Permanent
Required from September 2020
The governors of Sidemoor First School and Nursery are seeking to appoint a permanent Headteacher who is dynamic, resilient and committed to driving school improvement and raising standards for all.
• To demonstrate resilience, rigour and energy through dynamic leadership with a relentless determination to succeed for the benefit of the children at our school
• To command credibility and respect from all members of the school community
• To be an inspiring role model to pupils, parents and colleagues
• A commitment to develop the inclusive ethos of the school educating the whole child through an enriched diverse curriculum
• Commitment to valuing cultural diversity
• Ability to adapt to changing circumstance and new ideas from all sources including staff
• Drive to achieve challenging professional goals
• Commitment to teaching approaches which encourage all children to give of their best irrespective of ability, gender, ethnic or social background
• Further develop links with the main local middle schools to ensure the best possible transition for the pupils
Sidemoor First School and Nursery is currently rated by Ofsted as being in ‘Special Measures’. This would be an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to work with governors, staff, pupils and parents to transform our school into a vibrant, dynamic and successful place to learn. If you feel that this is you, we would love to meet you!
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. This opportunity will be on Thursday 30th January 2020. Please contact the school office to book your visit and for an application pack.
Closing date: Friday 14th February at 9:00 am
Interview date: 18th – 19th March 2020
Sidemoor First School and Nursery, Bromsgrove is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.