Tidbury Green School, Solihull
Salary : £53,856 – £62,426
Start date : September 2020
The Governors of Tidbury Green School are seeking to appoint an exceptional and dynamic leader who will build upon the successes of the retiring Headteacher and will be well supported by a committed, loyal and dedicated team of staff.
Applications are welcomed from Headteachers and exemplary Deputy Headteachers who can demonstrate that they are able to
- Ensure every pupil develops the knowledge and skills they need to be successful in their future life
- Support, inspire and retain an effective staff
- Build positive relationships with parents and the wider community
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be an inspirational role model with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a successful senior leader with strong management, organisational and listening skills
- Be able to recognise current strengths and maintain stability whilst managing necessary change
- Have an excellent understanding of effective strategies for raising attainment and achieving excellence
- Inspire confidence and commitment amongst staff and pupils
- Build on the existing high expectations, aspirations and outcomes
- Maintain an outstanding provision for all
- Demonstrate commitment and resilience
In return we can offer:
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved, courteous, considerate and motivated pupils
- Dedicated, hard-working and committed staff
- Support and challenge from a dedicated and professional Governing Body
- An experienced, capable and supportive senior leadership team
- A welcoming, friendly and supportive environment
- Clear values, mission statement ’Together Stronger’ that inspire our pupils to ‘never give up’ to be ‘the best they can be’ and to achieve the success they deserve.
Are you passionate about high quality teaching and learning experiences for all pupils?
Are you driven by pupils making exceptional progress as people as well as learners?
Are you able to lead, support, inspire, challenge and enthuse colleagues as well as pupils to be the best that they can be?
If this is you please do not hesitate to find out more about us by arranging an informal visit to the school by contacting Mrs Vincent in the school office.
This position is permanent and full time starting in September 2020.
Supporting statements should not be more than 3000 words and should explain how your skills and experience will support and drive forward the key priorities of the school linked to the Person Specification and Job Description
We look forward to receiving your application
The deadline for applications is Friday 13th March 2020 12.00 p.m
Shortlisting will take place on Tuesday 17th March 2020
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 24th & Wednesday 25th March 2020
TIDBURY GREEN SCHOOL is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.