All Saints Carshalton C of E Primary School
Rotherfield Road, Carshalton, SM5 3DW
Leadership L17 (£64,156) to L23 (£73,812)*
*salary negotiable for experienced Headteacher
NOR: 454, including Nursery
Start Date: September 2020
We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Headteacher to join and lead our warm, inclusive, ambitious Church of England school in September 2020.
We are part of a richly diverse and integrated community and are committed to the Church of England’s mission to serve the whole population.
Christian values are at the heart of all aspects of our school life and thus we are a school where every child and every adult is valued and included.
In providing a safe, happy and orderly environment, and with high expectations we seek to inspire a love of learning through a broad and balanced curriculum, encouraging every child to use their God given talents.
We are an Academy within the Southwark Diocesan Board of Education Multi-Academy Trust.
• Believe in the mission and ethos of our School and of the Multi-Academy Trust;
• Be a strategic leader with a proven track record of school improvement, including advancing the quality of teaching and learning;
• Be passionate about continually improving educational standards, providing high quality leadership, management and inspiration, driving forward change to shape the future direction of the School;
• Be able to develop effective partnerships with staff, governors, parents, the parish, the local authority, safeguarding teams and the wider community;
• Be enthusiastic and ready to work in collaboration with other schools within the Multi-Academy Trust and local area.
We can offer you:
• Amazing, well behaved children with positive attitudes to learning and pride in their school;
• Hardworking, caring, dedicated and friendly staff;
• Involved and supportive parents and Governors and a very successful PTA;
• Governors and Trustees committed to support and improvement;
• A nurturing working environment with a focus on wellbeing;
• Strong partnerships with our family of Academies;
• Excellent professional development and career opportunities;
• An attractive salary and benefits package.
An application pack be downloaded from the SDBE Multi Academy Trust website or obtained by emailing Thomas Scrace at SDBE MAT. Completed application forms should be returned by email, post or by hand to Thomas Scrace, HR Business Partner, SDBE Multi-Academy Trust, 48 Union Street, London, SE1 1TD.
Visits to the school are encouraged and are scheduled to take place on Monday 23rd and Wednesday 25th March 2020. Please email Thomas Scrace at SDBE MAT to book an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Check and references.
CVs are not accepted, an Application Form must be completed.
Tenable: September 2020
Closing date: 12 noon Monday 30th March 2020
Shortlisting: Tuesday 31st March 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 22nd and Thursday 23rd April 2020
All Saints CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts will be subject to a enhanced DBS check.