required from September 2020
Group 1 – ISR L6-L18
Currently rated ‘Outstanding’, we are a thriving and successful Church of England First School set in rural Worcestershire, but close to major road links. Following 10 successful years our current headteacher has chosen to take on new challenges within education, therefore the Governors wish to appoint a successor who:
- has the ability to embrace the strengths of the past and raise standards in the future
- is self-motivated and enthusiastic
- can maximise the potential of all pupils and staff
- has excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills
- is committed to develop the inclusive ethos of the school, educating the whole child through an enriched, diverse curriculum
- is committed to valuing cultural diversity
This vacancy is a great opportunity for a suitably qualified person looking for a Headteacher's role which is focal to the local community and provides the challenge to really lead and shape the future of the school. In return we can offer:
- a pleasant rural setting with well-equipped grounds for outdoor learning
- delightful, friendly and motivated pupils who have a real pride in their school
- highly professional and enthusiastic staff who are dedicated to shared vision
- active and supportive parents, and a dedicated governing body who are committed to working with the headteacher to continue the strategic development of the school
If you feel that this is you, we would love to meet you! Visits to the school are very welcome and can be arranged through the school office. For further details please contact the school secretary.
(Please see the documents attached, and click Apply if you are interested).
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 6th March 2020
Interview dates: Friday 27th or Monday 30th March 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS clearance.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Upton Snodsbury C E First is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.