Clifton upon Teme Primary School, Worcestershire
To start on 1st September 2020
L6-L18 (£46,457-£62, 426 pa)
Full Time, Permanent
Closing date for applications is 6th March 2020
Interviews will be held on 31st March and 1st April 2020
Clifton upon Teme Primary is a rural community school at the heart of a picturesque and thriving village in the beautiful Teme Valley. Due to the upcoming retirement of our dedicated and highly regarded Headteacher, we are seeking a passionate, inspirational new Head who can build on the school’s existing strengths whilst continuously driving improvement in our aim to Inspire Minds and Shape Futures.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
- Is passionate about developing teaching and learning
- Is committed to helping children and staff to reach their full potential
- Promotes a good work-life balance for staff
- Is approachable, able to listen, and communicates well with pupils, staff & parents
- Has a clear vision for the school
- Can lead with positivity and manage change whilst working with limited resources
- Is able to collaborate effectively with staff, governors and the wider community
- An experienced and committed team of staff who are passionate about our school and pupils
- A proactive, supportive Board of Governors and parent body
- Enthusiastic, happy and confident children who are keen to learn
- A successful school with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating and strong links to the community
- A strong network of other local Headteachers who will readily provide support, experience and advice
Prospective applicants are warmly invited to visit our school, please contact the school office to arrange.
Applications should be made on the enclosed Application Form - Click Apply for instructions.
Clifton-upon-Teme Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.