We are looking to recruit a passionate and ambitious Primary Headteacher who will embrace the vision and support of the trust, whilst leading this successful school through its ‘journey to excellence’ and developing their own unique vision for the children, staff and community of Djanogly Northgate Academy.
Djanogly Northgate Academy is a school that has children at its heart. We aim to support our whole community to become the very best that they can be so that everyone is recognised, welcomed and respected. We are culturally diverse and believe that everyone has something that can enrich the lives of others. We know that everyone has their own talents, and believe that it is our role to develop them further through high quality teaching experiences and our exciting curriculum.
We are seeking a Headteacher who has the vision, drive, resilience and experience to deliver outstanding learning experiences for all children.
We are looking for someone who:
- Puts children at the heart of everything they do
- Is an inspiring leader with a proven track record in leading school improvement
- Is able to prioritise and delegate effectively
- Has experience in managing the performance of staff and cultivating highly-motivated teams
- Is someone who recognises and rewards excellent practice
- Is a strong communicator, who is personable, caring and passionate with high expectations of themselves and others
- Is committed to their own continued professional development and providing skilled mentoring and coaching to other potential future leaders.
In return we offer:
- A culture of trust, where all contributions are recognised and respected
- A passionate, positive, highly skilled and motivated team of professionals who put children at the heart of every decision
- Allocated support through our Executive School Improvement Team to support you in developing an exceptional school.
- An embedded whole trust commitment to professional development
- Extensive financial, business, estates and HR support and systems through our central service team, ensuring that you are able to focus on delivering inspirational teaching and learning.
- A peer network of like-minded Headteachers.
- A real commitment to work-life balance – we remember we are human beings first and educators second!
- Great employee benefits including free parking and Healthcare
If you think this sounds like you then come and visit us to see for yourself. Visits are positively encouraged. Please phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient appointment. Contact details can be found in the vacancy pack.
Djanogly Northgate Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safe recruitment procedures and will require enhanced DBS clearance and references from past employers