School: St Denys Church of England Infant School, Ibstock
Dates: Closing date for application - 19th June 2020 noon.
Interviews: week commencing 14th September 2020
Salary: L15 – L21
Size: Group 2 NOR 252
Contract: Full time, start Spring Term 2021
Status: Ofsted - Good 2019 SIAMS - Good 2019
We are a large infant school with Christian values at the heart of all we do. Pupils learn, grow and develop in a happy and creative environment supported by an experienced and committed staff team.
Ofsted 2019 “Pupils are happy and kept safe at this inclusive school. The school’s ethos of, ‘each one of us in different, each on of us is special’, is evident.”
SIAMS 2019 “The uniqueness of every child is celebrated.”
Due to the retirement of our existing headteacher after eight successful years, we are looking for a dedicated, visionary and approachable professional who will build on our successes and move us forward.
Our new headteacher will have :
- The dedication to ensure the best outcomes for all pupils
- A clear vision for continuous improvement throughout the school
- Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
- The courage to lead, challenge and innovate
- The ability to build on strong links with parents, the Church, the local community and our local family of schools
- Enthusiastic, hard- working and well behaved children
- An experienced and supportive staff team
- A committed and energetic Governing Body who will wholeheartedly support you and your professional development
- An active Parents and Friends Association who contribute positively to the school community
- Well established and effective collaborative working with the Local Authority, the Diocese of Leicester and the Development Group 24, the local group of schools.
Governors warmly invite prospective applicants to visit the school by prior arrangement by contacting the school office on O1530 260004 or emailing the main school office (please see documents attached or 'How to apply' section for all contact details).
Please see the attached Recruitment Pack for more Information.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of all our pupils and staff. All shortlisted candidates
will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references.