Due to the retirement of our exceptionally talented Head Teacher an exciting opportunity has arisen at Grange Farm Primary School for an inspirational Leader to provide dynamic strategic leadership to take the school to the next stage of its development. Our current Ofsted rating is good in all areas and the school requires a Head Teacher who will continue to support our upward journey towards excellence.
We are part of Leeds East Primary Partnership (LEPP) Cooperative Trust with five other local primary schools and are committed to continue the work with our partners to raise levels of educational attainment and achievement.
We are looking for a Head Teacher who will:
• Demonstrate strong and fair leadership skills.
• Be passionate about a culture where everyone is valued and encouraged to succeed.
• Be an inspirational leader with the energy and vision to continue raising standards across the whole curriculum.
• Be inclusive, passionate and creative about teaching and learning and believes in the potential and wellbeing of all children and staff.
• Relentlessly pursue improved outcomes for children.
• Continuing the development of our rich Learning Challenge Curriculum.
• Continue the highly successful collaboration with the LEPP.
• Ensure best value of the Pupil Premium funding to enhance the educational opportunities for our most vulnerable pupils.
• Continue to develop and enhance our strong partnership with parents.
At Grange Farm we can offer you:
• Well-motivated, dedicated team with a supportive governing body who together help to create an inspirational working environment.
• Strong commitment to both academic standards and the individual growth of every child.
• Proactive approach to supporting community cohesion as part of LEPP.
• Genuinely child centred and inclusive approach with staff who have a passion for outstanding teaching and learning.
• Chance to work with wonderful, enthusiastic and responsive children who are eager to learn.
You will have the support of an experienced and knowledgeable Governing Body who are committed to wanting the best for our pupils at this early stage of their education and life.
You are encouraged to visit our school where you will be warmly welcomed. Any visits will need to be on a strict appointment basis and will need to be arranged directly with school and in term time.
An appointment to visit school can be made by contacting school on 0113-2930120 please note all visits will need to take place prior to the end of term as school closes on the 17th July 2020 and will not re-open until the 7th September 2020.
Further information about our school can be located on our website.
Closing Date: 12.00 noon Monday 31st August 2020
Short listing: 14th September 2020
Assessment/Interview: 21st and 22nd September 2020
Please download the pack/ information where you are able or contact School or to request an application pack (see how to apply)
Please note this post was previously advertised in March 2020 the process was paused because of COVID-19.
Grange Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.