Headteacher required for January 2021, Group 4 School, £67,183 – £77,048
Are you a practicing Catholic with the drive and enthusiasm to lead our school? The children, staff and governors are seeking a new Headteacher, who is committed to building an exceptional and caring learning environment where all members of the school community can thrive.
We are looking for a strong, dynamic and inspirational leader who:
• has the vision and dedication to take on the challenge of leading this excellent school
• works with mission integrity for the benefit of all within the school community
• has a clear strategic direction
• will challenge and empower staff to be the best they can be
• will develop and sustain a learning culture for all across our school
• will foster children’s enjoyment of learning whilst ensuring high levels of achievement
• will develop the respectful and inclusive ethos of our school
We can offer:
• fantastic children who are eager to learn
• Governing Board which is fully committed to a brighter future for the whole school community
• a parental board that takes a keen interest in their children’s development
• support for your professional development
• excellent local and borough wide collaborative links
• support from both the Diocese and the local authority
Please visit our website and take a virtual tour of the school. Shortlisted candidates will also be invited to visit to the school on Thursday 10th September 2020.
Closing date: Friday 4th September 2020 at 5pm
Shortlisting: Wednesday 9th September 2020
School visit: Thursday 10th September 2020
Interviews: Thursday 17th and Friday 18th September 2020
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Shortlisted candidates will be expected to complete a Disqualification Declaration. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract and their appointment will be subject to satisfactory pre -clearance including a Disclosure and Barring Service check.