HEADTEACHER AT LLANGYNIDR PRIMARY SCHOOL
ISR 8 – 14 NOR 103
Required for 1st January 2021 (or sooner of possible)
The governing body of the school are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, dedicated and inspirational individual who will enhance the existing positive school ethos whilst offering a compelling and challenging vision for future success.
The successful candidate will need to share our values, inspire and motivate both staff and children and engage with a wide range of stakeholders within and without our school community.
We, as governors, are therefore seeking to appoint a headteacher who;
- is flexible and able to adapt to an ever changing education world and with the ability to think creatively
- is highly aspirational for every child in his/her care
- has a proven success record of improving teaching and learning
- is dynamic and enthusiastic with the vision and energy to create an effective culture of life-long learning and implement the new curriculum in Wales
- is an excellent communicator capable of developing strong relationships with pupils, staff, parents/carers, governors and creating a close partnership between the school and the wider community
- has experience of managing Additional Learning Needs
- Is capable of managing financial and other resources
Applicants are welcome to visit the school. To arrange a visit, please contact the school office.
Additionally, applicants wishing to have a Local Authority perspective of the school can do so via Sian Fielding, Challenge Advisor, who can be contacted via Powys County Council.
Closing date: 5th October 2020
It is anticipated that shortlisting and interviews will take place as follows but may be subject to change
Shortlisting: 7th October 2020
Interviews: 15th October 2020
Llangynidr C.P. School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.