St John's is a ‘Good’ one form entry Church of England School. It is a nurturing and inclusive Centre for Learning with committed staff and governors and links that are fostered with the Parish and wider community. We strive for every child to achieve highly, achieving the best possible outcomes for them as individuals. We take pride in our caring ethos, where everyone feels equally valued. Visitors describe us as a very happy family. We continually seek to establish a strong moral compass in each child through values-based learning. Our curriculum is values-based and language rich in response to the changing community we serve. Ofsted have praised pupils for their behavior in our recent inspection.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, proven leader who is an outstanding practitioner that can further inspire and drive our school forward.
We need an enthusiastic and energetic Headteacher who:
• Is committed to developing the Christian ethos of a Church of England school
• Has a wide vision, with expertise and confidence to continue the school's inclusive, nurturing and welcoming environment
• Has excellent inter-personal skills and can lead and inspire colleagues
• Will raise achievement across the school in all areas of the curriculum while making learning fun
• Will develop each child to their full potential
We can offer you:
• A popular, friendly and culturally-diverse school community
• Well-behaved children, who are eager to learn
• A team of dedicated, hardworking staff
• A school that believes in growing the skills of both children and staff.
For Further information please visit the school website.
St John Baptist Southend Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.