Age Range: 4-11
Required for: Summer Term, 2021
Application Closing Date: 29th October, 2020
Interviews to take place: 18th & 19th November, 2020
The Governing Body of Treowen Community Primary School located in beautiful Mid-Wales wishes to appoint a Headteacher who will continue to take our happy school forward.
We are looking to appoint a leader who:
• Will inspire and motivate the staff, pupils and community
• Is an innovative and dynamic practitioner
• Has high expectations in all aspects of school life
• Has an up to date knowledge of current curriculum developments, both locally and national level
In exchange we can offer you:
• An enthusiastic and committed staff
• A supportive Governing Body
• Children who are valued, happy and keen to learn
• An attractive working and learning environment
• The opportunity to become part of “Team Treowen”
If you wish to visit the school whilst considering your application, or require any further information, please contact our School Secretary, Mrs Nicole Harding, who will be happy to assist you.
Treowen C.P. School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.