L18 - 23
The Vines Academy Trust and the Local Governing Body of Hope Hamilton Church of England Primary School, Leicester are seeking to appoint an inspiring and committed Head Teacher from Autumn 2021 for this thriving two form entry, family-orientated school.
We would like to hear from you if you have the experience, vision, energy and expert knowledge to take the school forward to the next phase in its journey.
We are looking for someone who has:
- The drive, vision and ambition to achieve excellence for all our pupils;
- An excellent understanding of teaching and learning;
- Proven leadership qualities and the ability to challenge, inspire and motivate colleagues;
- A proven record as an imaginative, innovative, resourceful and decisive leader;
- An understanding of the current educational climate;
- A desire to work within the Multi Academy Trust structure;
- A strong Christian ethos.
We strongly encourage prospective candidates to visit our school to experience our warm and friendly school community first-hand. Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
Please take time to view the accompanying documents. Applications should be made using the attached pro forma.
Closing date: Friday 30th October.
Interviews will take place in the week beginning 16th November 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.