Hawthorn High School is a successful school in the Rhondda Cynon Taff.
Our core values of Health, Happiness and Success have been agreed by stakeholders and we aim to deliver excellent educational outcomes for and improve the life-chances of all of our pupils. To support our ethos, we are looking for an outstanding and highly experienced senior leader, with a track record of success, to join the Governing Body and our excellent team of senior leaders and staff to build upon the successes experienced by our pupils this year.
Key to that role will be:
• A clear vision of high quality education
• Experience of using data to secure excellent attainment
• Experience of leadership in curriculum development
• High expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour
• Evidence of sustained improvement
• Evidence of an ability to motivate and enthuse pupils and staff
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Experience of identifying and building partnerships to benefit the school
In return we can offer:
• A committed governing body and excellent teaching and associate staff
• Well motivated and enthusiastic pupils
• A caring ethos where every person is valued
• A welcome and friendly environment
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS NOON, 29th OCTOBER 2020
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE SUBJECT TO AN ENHANCED DBS CHECK
Hawthorn High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.