The Governing Body and the children are looking to appoint a new Headteacher, due to a recent retirement of our highly respected headteacher. We are looking for an inspirational leader who will ensure that Church of England School of the Resurrection continues to provide a broad and rich curriculum, rooted in Christian vision and its values.
Governors are seeking to appoint a Headteacher who
• will have the highest expectations for each child,
• is committed to promoting and enhancing the school’s Anglican ethos,
• puts children at the heart of everything they do in a community where everyone is special
• has a clear understanding of Church of England education and the vision and ability to lead and develop the Christian Life of the school,
• willing to continue and develop the collaborative partnerships with parents, governors,
the parish and the wider community,
• is open communicator, motivational leader and a passionate advocate for our school community
• and can motivate and inspire both children and staff
We can offer
• friendly, happy and well behaved children who are keen to learn
• an extremely talented and hard-working team dedicated to making a difference to every child
• a close working relationship with parents, rector of the Church of the Resurrection & St Barnabas, parish and wider community
• supportive and dedicated governors
• environment where you can continue to grow and develop as the Church of England School of the Resurrection’s Headteacher.
A school visit is possible on the morning of 4th or 11th November
CofE School of the Resurrection is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.