KINGSWOOD PARKS PRIMARY SCHOOL
From the Summer Term 2021
Salary: Leadership Group 4: R14 – R27 (£58,135 - £79,167)
Salary Range: R23 – R27 (£72,497 - £79,167) An additional discretionary payment up to 25% would be available for the right candidate in line with School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions.
Responsible to: CEO and Humber Education Trust Board
Due to the retirement of the current post holder, we are looking for a committed and ambitious Headteacher with a proven record of sustained school improvement to lead Kingswood Parks Primary School.
In particular, you should have:
• A belief that all children are capable of great things and that learning should be fun
• A relentless focus on improving the quality of teaching and improving outcomes for children
• A track record of and commitment to closing the gap between the most disadvantaged pupils and others
• An unwavering commitment to inclusion and securing provision which meets the needs of the most vulnerable pupils
• High expectations of everyone within the school community
• Developed robust and accurate systems of self-evaluation which have led to improved outcomes
• Implemented rigorous procedures for the management of performance
• Offered high levels of support and challenge to staff which have led to improved teaching and outcomes for pupils
• Developed a curriculum which inspires children to learn and engages them in all aspects of school life
• Developed positive relationships with parents, carers and the wider community
• A firm commitment to school improvement through a collaborative approach, including work with other schools in Humber Education Trust
If you are innovative, creative, forward thinking, and have a passion for working with staff and communities to ensure children get the education they deserve, this may be the opportunity for you to make a real difference.
For an informal discussion regarding the post and Humber Education Trust please contact Rachel Wilkes, CEO Humber Education Trust on 01482-755674
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged via the school office on 01482-427870
Application forms, job descriptions and person specifications are available from Sharon Herrick, Human Resources, Humber Education Trust. (see attached advert for details)
Humber Education Trust is a growing trust of 16 schools (12 primary schools and 4 special schools). We have a strong moral purpose and a determination to provide the best education possible for the children in our care.
• We always put the needs of children first
• We celebrate what joins us and also what makes our schools unique
• We embrace links with other education providers as we seek the best outcomes for children
• We have high aspirations for everyone in the school community
• We personalise the support offered to pupils, staff members and schools alike
• We believe in system leadership
• We are passionate educators of everyone in the school community
• We welcome challenge as this promotes positive change
• We are determined to achieve the best outcomes for every individual
• We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence
Electronic, signed application forms or a hard copy must be returned to Sharon Herrick in line with the timetable shown below.
• Closing Date 30th November 2020, 12pm
• Short listing will take place w/c 1st December 2020
• Interviews will take place w/c 7th December 2020
• You will be interviewed by members of the HET Trust Board and local governors from the school.
Humber Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS and meeting the requirements of the The Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations and Childcare (Early Years Provision Free of Charge) (Extended Entitlement) (Amendment) Regulations 2018.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Where everybody counts, every moment matters.
Kingswood Parks Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.