St Anne’s Catholic Primary School
HEADTEACHER REQUIRED FOR APRIL 2021
GROUP 3 L18 - L24 £65,310 - £74,718
Court Road, Banstead, Surrey SM7 2PH
To visit the school please contact Rachel Hutson 01737-350012 ext 2
“At St Anne’s we are encouraged to grow in God’s love, respect ourselves and others and do our best in work,
prayer and play.”
Applications are invited from practicing Catholics who are experienced, enthusiastic and innovative teachers
keen to develop their leadership skills.
Our vision is for each child to achieve their full potential as a child of God and receive an outstanding
education that equips them for life academically, spiritually and morally.
St Anne’s is a 2 form entry school in the village of Banstead in the Epsom deanery of the Diocese of Arundel
and Brighton and is a feeder school to the ‘outstanding’ St Andrew’s Secondary school in Leatherhead.
We can offer:
- A warm, welcoming school with a very supportive Catholic ethos
- A strong team of talented staff committed to driving improvement in our school and community
- Pupils from a wide range of backgrounds who are enthusiastic and confident with an excellent attitude to
learning in a broad and creative curriculum
- A hard working Board of Governors and positive Parent and Teachers Association who will support you
and the school to be the best it can be
- A judgement of ‘Outstanding’ in all areas at our Section 48 inspection (November 2015)
We are looking for someone who will:
- Have the drive and vision to inspire the highest standards of teaching and learning whilst maintaining the
Gospel values in all learning and extra curricular activities.
- Be a forward-thinking leader able to deliver a clear strategy and take advantage of the opportunities our
location offers to seek out ways for the community to engage with the school
- Be confident, resilient and positive with strong leadership skills and have the ability to nurture relationships
with our parents, governors, parish and key stakeholders.
- Strive to continue to develop staff to reach their potential and further develop our leadership team
- Be committed to the catholic ethos of the school and endorse the Gospel values in everything they do
Closing date: Monday 4th January 2021 12pm
Interviews: Wednesday 13th January and Thursday 14th January 2021
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and the post is subject
to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring service and satisfactory preemployment checks and references.
Further details and an application pack are available at below and by clicking "Apply Now". Applications must be completed using the CES application form, which is included in the pack.