Contract Term: Permanent
Salary: Group 3, L16-L22 (£61,166 - £70,745)
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: 1 September 2021
St Margaret Mary School seeks an inspirational, strategic Headteacher with a strong Catholic identity and a proven record in leadership, to join us from September 2021.
What do we offer you?
- A happy and successful school situated in North Birmingham
- Professional and hard-working staff who go the extra mile for the children
- Happy and confident children who enjoy learning and see faith as an integral part of that journey
- A committed and supportive Governing Body with a competent skill set and a shared vision
- A very good relationship with parents, the parish, neighbouring schools and the wider Archdiocesan family
- A practising Roman Catholic?
- A skilled educator who can develop and sustain the enjoyment of learning?
- A leader capable of listening and inspiring their colleagues?
- Approachable with excellent communication skills to build and maintain home, school and church in a community of many cultures?
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday 19th April 2021
: 26th April 2021
Interviews: 28th April 2021
Informal visits to our school are welcomed and encouraged - at this time of restrictions it would be after 4pm - during the week beginning 29th March. Please telephone Mrs. Coney, Clerk to Governors on O121 464 6355 to arrange a visit.
St Margaret Mary Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.