Fernvale Primary School, part of the OWLS Academy Trust, require a Head Teacher for The start of the Autumn term 2021.
Salary Range: L14- L21, £58,135-£69,031
Group 3 NOR 270, growing to 420.
The Trustees and Governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational and innovative Head Teacher who shares the vision that every child should achieve their full potential and develop a love of learning in a safe, secure environment. As Head Teacher you will receive the support of committed staff, well-disciplined and happy pupils, helpful and friendly parents and an enthusiastic, hard-working Governing Body.
The Trustees and Governors are seeking to appoint a Head Teacher who:
- Is an excellent practitioner
- Has leadership experience with a track record of successful school improvement at primary level.
- Can inspire and motivate our children and staff.
- Has a passion and commitment for teaching and to develop children's learning.
- Has a clear strategic vision for the future of our school.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of financial and regulatory management.
In return we can offer you:
- A dedicated, supportive and highly motivated team.
- A high level of commitment from the Multi Academy Trust
- Pupils who are hard-working, well-behaved and genuinely enjoy learning.
- A pleasant, modern, recently refurbished environment.
Please see attached Headteacher Recruitment Pack for full details.
Closing Date: 9.00am Monday 22nd March 2021
Short Listing: week commencing Monday 22nd March 2021
Interview Date: week commencing Monday 12th April 2021
Visits to the school can be arranged.
Please contact Peter Merry, CEO for further information.
The OWLS TRUST is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure form the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).