Exceptional Headteacher sought to make our good school outstanding
One Form Entry | Group 2 school | 237 on roll (including Nursery)
On behalf of the children of St Joseph's we are seeking:
- An outstanding primary practitioner
- An inspirational leader with high expectations and proven track record of raising standards
- A team player who is equally happy in Early Years or Year Six classrooms
- Someone who is motivated, innovative, able to inspire and support others
- A practising Catholic who is fully committed to promoting our supportive and caring Catholic ethos
- Someone who can develop leadership skills in others and build strong teams with staff and governors
- A commitment to work with parents and carers to achieve the best for all pupils
As a school community we can offer you:
- A stimulating and rewarding role
- Well behaved, motivated and enthusiastic children
- Hardworking, supportive and dedicated staff, leadership team and governing body
- Great park location in the heart of historic Kingston upon Thames
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Headteacher or experienced and aspirational Deputy or Assistant Head.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be booked through the school office. Please contact Julie Lynch in the school office.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you.
Closing date - midday 21st April 2021
Interviews - 27th & 28th April 2021
Growing and Achieving Excellence, Inspired by Faith
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.