Following the planned retirement of our Headteacher we are seeking to appoint a visionary Primary Headteacher to join us on our journey to excellence. An exceptional candidate will continue to build on our academy’s current success, inspiring both children and staff to work to their greatest potential.
Langley Mill Academy is dedicated to ensuring every child attains their full potential, both in terms of attaining excellence and achieving social responsibility. We have high expectations of our children, instilling within them core values of respect, hard work, good behaviour and a passion for learning and future aspiration.
We are looking for someone who:
• Puts children at the heart of everything they do
• Is an inspiring leader with a proven track record in leading school improvement
• Is able to prioritise and delegate effectively
• Has experience in managing the performance of staff and cultivating highly-motivated teams
• Is someone who recognises and rewards excellent practice
• Is a strong communicator, who is personable, caring and passionate with high expectations of themselves and others
• Is committed to their own continued professional development and providing skilled mentoring and coaching to other potential future leaders.
In return we offer:
• A culture of trust, where all contributions are recognised and respected
• A skilled senior leadership team with a strong ethos of mutual support and challenge
• Children who engage well and want to learn
• An embedded whole trust commitment to professional development
• A skilled and experienced central service team who proactively support our academies, enabling educationalists to focus on our core purpose – teaching and learning
• A real commitment to work-life balance – we remember we are human beings first and educators second!
How to Apply
Please find the job pack below for further information.
Langley Mill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.